Monday, June 16, 2008

I don't wanna, but fuck it. By the way, fuck you as well!

I decided to forsake dancing this evening in favor of a little time at home. I'm rereading "IT" for about the fifth time. As a storyteller, character developer, and just plain creative mind, few can hope to ever reach the level that Stephen King was at in the seventies and eighties. Mythically great stuff.

Hey! Show tomorrow/today(Monday night). Shadow Lounge. East Liberty. Five bucks or free, depending on attendance and the will of Mo. It will be more than worth your time either way. There will be beers, waffles, and comedians. I'll be there, which is reason enough when you think about it, really.

I'm so poor that I'm playing "well, I guess it's time to eat this can of creamed corn." Its fun, but definitely not for everyone. Proceed with caution is you wanna play, as Tabasco in tomato soup with bread and butter on the side has got more kick than you might think. Trust ol' Ben on this, or try it for yourself. I just know that tonight was the first time I've cried in a good long while, and it wasn't because Webster was on.

This is classic.


I watched some rowers a-rowing this morning.

I am still not a coffee drinker.

Bikes will always be fun!

Ten million dollars to Scientology? Ay caramba!

Gonna fly now.-BK

No comments: