Friday, October 24, 2008

Aretha Franklin Mint

I slept until ten-thirty today. Yuengling/Miller High Life power! Not like I had much on the agenda for this morning anyways.

This is someone I always pay attention to. Back in Denver, when I was just starting, finding a direction, etc.. he would always take the time to encourage me after particularly bad shows, of which there were many. The words "you're funny, keep coming," were crucial in my early "career." He is in L.A. now, living the dream. He pretty much always looks like he does in the video.


The ol' blog has had a record week numbers wise. Thanks for discovering, reading, commenting, and telling your friend(s).

This song was in my head all day yesterday. This guy dances slightly better than me. Must be the cane. He is one ugly bastard though.


I am getting Wednesday off so that I can recover from Tuesday night at the Moose. It's Rocco Supreme's last night in PGH, as he's moving to NYC with stars in his eyes and Hard Rock Cafe pins on his lapels. Be there!

My phone is starting to lose it. The screen is cracked, and the battery life is not what it once was. I've been thinking of getting a new one. Possibly the G1. This will allow me to take pictures of random things, post them here, and comment on them, all in real time. I always think of you guys. I will probably wait until/if I move to Minnesota though. I am really looking forward to having a phone with the same area code as the city I actually reside in! "Yeah sure, my phone number, it's 7...0...8...5...2...2...6..9..."

I have a double shift tomorrow. The thought is not being shined upon by positive light.

For the first time in literally years, I've bought and used a comb. Hair!

The contest is tonight. I shouldn't give two shits, but I do. There will probably only be twelve audience members, which, for Pittsburgh is actually respectable, but you still gotta act like you're on Premium Blend. Only five minutes to make the magic happen, too. Can you hear me growling?

I might seriously need to purchase a coffee maker for my home. Coffee is so good.

I bought new underwear yesterday. Boxer Briefs. Comfort Soft waist. I am the kind of person who has to wash clothes before he wears them. It doesn't matter if it's jeans, t-shirts, or hoodies. Underwear is the exception. Nothing is as nice as a brand new, starchy as shit pair of underwear, and I have FOUR to wear! I will wear a pair tonight. It's going to r-o-c-k in the USA.

If laughter could make you come, this might be a comedic vibrator. This fucking kills me every time I watch it.

Chef Cooks 'Dream Omelet' From Recipe That Came To Him In A Dream

I plan to eat some Asian food today.

Ambridge? Isn't that, like, the Forbidden Zone?-BK

No comments: