Thursday, August 7, 2008

Americana persona non-grata.

This is pretty awesome. Sorry it took me a while to be "on it," but the deep house groove and hooks in this song are really cool and make my ears smile.


I think I might work both off days again this weekend. Exhaustion is financially beneficial.

Store shelves are empty, well, really, "sparse" is a better word. Is a hurricane blowing in? Nope, just a Steeler game.

I listen to this song when I workout, and occasionally when writing. It's my generation's "Eye of the Tiger," although I listen to that song quite often as well.


Kanye is the cool version of Obama. He is hope personified! Kanye for President!

Seriously though. The man influences me. Brave as fuck and raw as shit!

A reason to go on living???

This is the 1984 of "comic books." The good guys lose, but the journey is spectacular! So looking forward to this. Might make The Dark Knight look like Carrot Top's Greatest Hits.

(I actually love Carrot Top though. For mad real!)

Why I am writing this shit?

I have to:
1. Poop
2. Shower and shave
3. Eat
4. DANCE!!!!
5. Shower again.
6. Sleep.
7. Burn the world.

I understand. Just don't call me Raj.-BK

No comments: