Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lot of Boners here tonight.

This has got to be the pinnacle of internet mash-ups. Various clips from Star Wars movies, dubbed over with lines from There Will Be Blood. I put this first because it deserves to be watched, so watch it. It's that rad. Watch all ten minutes of it. Drink a milkshake.


Show was incredibly drunk last night. When you go on 13th at a bar show, all hope is lost, so you get hammered and do the best you can with the cards you got dealt. People still laughed, and I got to pet a dog. It was a successful night.

Some days you gotta make your way, the only way you know how...


Instead of "Dixie" my Charger would have a train's air horn. And this would play from the stereo all day.

It would also be jet black, and smell of unfiltered gasoline and awesome. What's that, you don't know what awesome smells like? Too bad.

One day, when I have "fuck you" money, the above will become reality.

By the way, if you're asked what the greatest muscle car is, and you don't say "Dodge Charger" immediately, you're in need of counseling. I bet your Miata couldn't jump the Allegheny.

I would kill for a copy of this on DVD. So great. I grew up watching this constantly on Cinemax.


You know what I'm going to do today kids? Nothing.

I'm well on my way to "Nick Nolte" drunk.-BK

No comments: