Monday, August 25, 2008

How does Charlie Sheen do it?

Hey. Know of any competent graphic/web designers who're building a portfolio and will work for free??? Put them in touch with me, as I need to get rolling like the U.S. Wheelchair Basketball Team on my website. It will be relatively simple work, at least I think it will be. I already have ideas sketched out on lined notebook paper. It's college-ruled, but I can redo it on graph paper, or even blank paper, if required. For mad real though, I need someone to help me execute this vision. Just need a front page, pic gallery, and blog page. I already own the domain and hosting space. Simple! Spread the word.

In other news, it was hot as fuck yesterday. I only peed twice in the space of my 20 odd hours of consciousness. Very sweaty, and very dehydrated. I know I was exhausted because I feel asleep, and slept through the evening, with my clothes on, including my combat boots.

Who's rolling out to the Moose tomorrow for laughter and a drink? I say "a drink" because that's literally all I can afford, and it'd better be on draft.

I'm sort of getting into the Kronos Quartet. Interesting stuff.

I'm enamored with this film. It is excellent in a fearless, tasteless, utterly hilarious way! Balls-out horror is the best! This movie is smart enough to know never to take itself seriously. Camp is classic, and always entertaining!


When I watch TV, this is often on.


Slaughter rules!!!!!! This dude could/can sing. He wails, as they would have said back in 1987.


I was singing that in the shower this morning while I shaved my back. It was awesome.

I really don't wear white socks anymore. It's kind of pointless. Dirt is like a land war in Asia, i.e. don't get involved with it.

Press six on a courtesy phone.-BK

No comments: