Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bobtastic.

Sometimes something crosses the road in front of you while you travel the information superhighway and gives you hope for the future of humanity. (Kids don't need pills or a television. They need to use their brains much more! Thoughts and activity are good!)

Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.

For the first time probably since I moved from Colorado, I spent more than fifty dollars at one time at the grocery store. I didn't even buy much of anything frivolous or expensive, no Dew or candy or chips. I just bought a lot of shit, because prices seem to be mellowing out a tad.

Motherfucker, what are you doing tonight? Yeah? Well fuck that, and come on down to the Smiling Moose! It's always a good time, the drinks are cheap and strong, and there's never a hipster/douche element to deal with.

Here is the flyer for that hosting gig that sort of fell into my lap last week. Although it's not my forte, I do seem to be pretty good at it. I never host anything, so this should be a nice break from the norm, and fun as hell. Judging by the flyer, some mighty creative people are involved, so you should come out, buy me a High Life, and enjoy yourself.


ATTENTION COMEDIANS: If I do not move out of Pittsburgh, I will be actively looking to start a room, probably on Monday or Wednesday nights, most likely in, or in close proximity to, metro Pittsburgh. You have been warned. Prepare yourselves! It's going to be wyld like Bill and Ted!

He said "snoogins" dude.-BK

No comments: