Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Strict karma.

An inch of snow is on the ground here, and you'd think we're living in fucking Siberia. Long underwear, woolen hat, steady stream of coffee and a hearty grimace.

It's Tuesday bitches, and as always, get your ass on down to the Smiling Moose tonight! It's a grand old time. More so, even, when you are there with us.

Thursday is up in the air, falling quickly. Wherever I land, you know I'm doing it with high speed and a style not seen in these parts since that one guy did it that one time when we were down at that place. You remember that? I do. It was awesome like yellow cake and 2% milk at one in the afternoon when you stayed home sick from high school.

Doing a show/open mic somewhere on Saturday. Information is forthcoming.

For some odd reason, both of my biceps hurt a bit today. Perhaps it was because I carried a heavy load of laundry up the narrow staircase from my basement a little awkwardly. Maybe I'm just a weakling.

Sarah Connor was pretty good last night. That balding guy with the beard from The West Wing guest starred and totally tore shit up. I may even be beginning to like Brian Austin Green a little(no homo!).

Three name hipster bands seem to be big these days. Band of Horses, Kings of Leon, The Hold Steady and a few others seem rock suitably, and are tolerable in small doses.

No one knows, and no one cares to ask.-BK

(Yeah, no videos today. Saddened? Imagine yourself on a boat by a river, with tangerine trees, and marmalade skies. Or something.)

No comments: