Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dull moments are still moments.

What a week! Good shows, new friend, fun dancing, and decent weather. Hopefully, this momentum will keep on going into next week, and well beyond that.

Show Tuesday. Smiling Moose. Buy me a beer and tell me I'm funny, but mean it from the heart.

Writing some Jesus material that may or may not be debuted. Like most things I write, it's hilarious to me, but some people feel threatened when they perceive their beliefs to be challenged. Seriously though, if Christ chose to reveal Himself to you, do you really think He'd do it via grilled cheese sandwich or water stain?? I mean, if I was the son of God, I'd play a sold out show at the Mellon Arena, or perhaps free Mumia or something... I wouldn't free him because I have any sort of opinion on his guilt or innocence, I just think a lot of liberal chicks who are atheists would fuck me. Even Jesus Ben has to cover all of His bases!

Now that I have some, not a lot, but some, money, I believe I'll order a pizza, as I haven't ordered a pizza in literally months. Besides being poor, my local pizza place went out of business, but I think I've found a new local pizza place. The taste buds will have final say. I think I'm going to go with straight cheese, as sauce taste is a biggie for me, and veggies can tend to overwhelm the taste of sauce. Is anyone reading this? Why? Why are the mundane aspects of my extraordinary life are of interest to you? Are you all waiting until I shoot something up and/or self destruct to cash in? So you can appear on the news, in shadow, voice obscured, saying that I was a good friend and a kind soul, but that something about me was always a little "off?" What the fuck!

Time for one video. Better make it count. If video clips somehow became sentient, and posted on little-known internet messageboards at three in the morning, discussing what the best Samuel L. Jackson clip of all time was/is, most would agree that this would be it. Only fucking amateurs would even mention Pulp Fiction, btw.


Maybe two videos.


That's that.-BK

No comments: