Monday, September 1, 2008

This is the best tofu ever.

Hell of an evening last night. Danced like mad, hung out with old and new friends, stayed in control of myself, met people from the BBC who were ultra cool, and down for anything, and ended the night at an amazingly good Cambodian place. Rolling into bed at 5 o'clock in the morning is a sure way to be tired all day, but the exhaustion is a good way to remind yourself that your life does not suck. You live it, and you live it to the max. Fuck sleeping when you could be dancing at a dive bar!

As a bonus, I only spent 7 bucks the whole night!

Glued to the TV at work, and the internet while at home. Don't want to miss even one second of Gustav. So fun!

This is one of those scenes that precariously balances about five different things, managing to apply just the right amount of each. John Landis needs to make big budget horror flicks again! "Carnivorous lunar activities."


The last minute is more action-packed and gore-filled than many films are in their whole running times. EPIC.


Not going to do much of anything besides be sore and surly this evening. I am going to eat the rest of my Cambodian food though. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, before I went out yesterday, I made myself another pseudo-chicken burrito. It was at least as good as the first one, if not better. Shit, it felt like The Steve Miller Band was playing a concert in my mouth! Delicious.

Work-related news of the day is that Buckcherry, Nikki Sixx, and Kat Von D have all been spotted in the airport, heading home from their show yesterday. It doesn't surprise me that an act like Buckcherry flies commercial, but shit, you'd think Nikki Sixx(bass player for Motley Crue, if you didn't know) would have the cheddar to fly via private jet. I guess rampant coke abuse really cleans out the pocket book, or maybe it's just tough times for all economic brackets.

Hehe.


Sometimes you just gotta say "fuck it" and make your move.-BK

No comments: