Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gotta keep it real, at all costs.

Who's hanging out with me at the Moose tonight? Pregnant VP candidate daughter material abounds!

The new Metallica single has dropped. It's eight minutes long. Eight minutes! It sounds like it fell out of 1986, or at the very worst, right off of their Black/Metallica album. Watch and listen. Death Magnetic new disc, and thrash is fucking back!

An actor who was involved in more films than almost any other two actors combined has died. We all knew him without knowing him.

Obey House is on for September 11th. You know I'm going to be tasteless and without respect. Think of me like an Evangelical commentator, but without the TV show, and with much smarter fans.

This troupe called it quits at exactly the right time. Their run was exceptional, and much funnier than anything else on the air in the Nineties, including SNL and MadTV.
They still got it. First two minutes are killer!


Sausages.


So funny. One of my favorite recurring sketch characters.


Canadians do comedy mad good.

Gustav was such a bummer. But not in an awesome way. I want more return on my emotional investment!

I haven't been sleeping well, but I have been writing instead, so at least it is productive use of time.

Salad days for life.-BK

No comments: