Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


---------
Seven years ago today, nineteen men changed the world forever.

The majority of them were from Saudi Arabia.

We're currently occupying Iraq and Afghanistan.

Does that make sense to you?

The best way to honor the memory of the fallen, those killed in NYC, Washington, and Pennsylvania, and those killed in the bastardized revenge campaign called the "War on Terror," is to bring our troops home, and push for understanding and tolerance.

One man shouldered the blame for 9/11.

Maybe another can take us to a place where we don't bring attacks upon ourselves. Maybe he can lead us towards a new, better time. Maybe.

The voice of dissent isn't a voice of dissent any longer. It's now popular opinion.

End the war. It is a battle we will never ever win.

Bring the troops home.

As soon as possible.

Vote.
---------

This is probably the straight up funniest thing I've seen in a few years. I laughed so hard I bruised my wrist on my nightstand. Laughing spasms. If you don't find this funny, you don't deserve oxygen.


Show and dancing tonight. It's going to be epic. It's going to be fun.

---------

I was sitting in traffic yesterday, having a back spasm, needing to pee, and fretting about my finances. This came on the radio, and made everything better for a little while.


---------

Give someone you love a hug today. I'm going to give a part of myself a hug with another part of myself until fluid comes out. Twice.

Police work is for retards and jocks.-BK

No comments: